A hand built Mysterium TKL with a POM Glacier Panda and NK Cream switches. Why the cream switches? The Glacier Panda switches are very light, so keys with stabiliser have a harder time returning. NK Cream switches are very similar to the Glacier Pandas, but a bit heavier, giving a much quicker return on your stabilised keys.
We can also custom engrave the acrylic blocker for you! Instead of the Mysterium logo, we can etc or engrave anything you want, as long as it fits. If you just want a name or word, simply let us know in the comment. If you want an actual logo etched on, make sure to get in contact with us.
- POM Glacier Panda switches
- NK Cream Switches on spacebar, right shift, enter and backspace.
- Hand lubed and clipped GMK Screw-In Stabilisers
- KBDfans stabiliser foam on the PCB
- 5mm EVA case foam between the back plate and PCB
- Custom engraved/etched acrylic blocker
- USB-C Port
- VIA & VIAL compatible
- ISO Layout
You'll need a USB-C cable and keycaps. But other than that, it's plug and play!