Elite-C (Pro Micro w/ USB-C)
- Compatible with all Pro Micro-based PCBs
- USB-C port that can’t be ripped off
- ATmega32u4 controller
- DFU bootloader
- 6 additional ATmega32u4 pins and USB pins broken out
- On-board reset button (you can still use the reset button on the keyboard PCB if it has one)
- 1.0mm thick PCB for slimmer profile (don’t worry, it’s still very solid and doesn’t flex)
- Comes with two 12-pin headers and one 5-pin header
- Total of 24 I/O pins to work with (6 more than the Pro Micro)
Question: Can I use this on just the master half of a board and use the cheaper Pro Micro on the slave?
Answer: Yes! You can do this without any problems, just remember that the Pro Micro half is flashed using avrdude, and the Elite-C half is flashed using dfu.
- Restock Status: Will restock under request – What is this?
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Already 19 persons shown interest.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.