£50.00 – £155.00
WILL SHIP START OF JANUARY (Waiting on Cases)
The Kyria is a 40% split keyboard created by splitkb.com. Its main features are a large and customisable thumb cluster that allow you to move more work from the pinkie finger to the thumb, an aggressive column stagger that allows for a more comfortable hand position, and two rotary encoders in a position you can choose yourself.
This keyboard allows you to make it your own. From a breakaway outer column for those wishing for a smaller keyboard, to using up to two 2u keys per thumb cluster, and from choosing your rotary encoder position from the top and bottoms spots on the outer row and the innermost spot of the thumb cluster to customizing the large 128 by 64 pixel OLED display.
For completed builds: Check out our Kyria custom build configurator for builds featuring acrylic cases.
- Powered by QMK Firmware.
- Support for MX, ALPS and Choc switches.
- Use up to two 2u keys per thumb cluster instead of 1u keys, supports PCB mounted stabilizers. Only for MX and ALPS.
- Top mounted Pro Micros for a lower profile.
- Up to two 128×64 pixel OLED displays (included).
- Up to two EC11 rotary encoders in one of three possible positions (outer column at the top, outer column at the bottom, or at the innermost thumb cluster key).
- Underglow by individual RGB LEDs (included) or LED strip.
- Outer column breaks away if you want a smaller form factor.
- Staggered ICSP header allows for flashing a new bootloader without soldering.
- I2C and all other pins broken out for easy modding access.
Try Before You Buy
Curious to see if the layout is something for you? Download and print the Kyria Layout Tester, and see for yourself.
- 2 × Kyria rev1.0 PCB
- 55 × 1N4148 Diode
- 2 × TRRS jack
- 2 × Reset button
- 4 × 4700 Ohm resistor
- 2 × 128×64 pixel OLED displays
- 25 × RGB LEDs
This is a kit. You will need tools and additional components to assemble it:
You’ll also need to add additional components to make your Kyria complete: 2 Pro Micro controllers, up to 50 MX, ALPS or Choc switches, keycaps, and a Micro USB to USB A cable.
You may want to purchase a case to use with your Kyria kit. You can choose from a modern and affordable acrylic plate style case or a brightly illuminated acrylic high profile case.
Want to make your own case? You can! Find the open source case files on Github.
The case and keycaps shown are not included with this item. This product includes the PCB kit only.
Plate, Full Case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.