A luxe all-in-one 16 key mini mechanical keyboard with hot swap clicky or linear switches and per key customisable RGB lighting.
Keybow evolves into its final form with a 4×4 grid of keys, and low latency input, high reliability and a super slim footprint courtesy of the brand new RP2040 chip from Raspberry Pi. The RP2040 microcontroller chip is incorporated neatly into the Keybow 2040 PCB, so it’s a tidy all-in-one unit. We’ve added our favourite Kailh Speed switches (available in clicky and linear varieties, with tactile ones coming soon) and smart transparent DSA keycaps that look incredible when lit up with the fully customisable per-key RGB lighting.
You could use Keybow 2040 as a streaming deck for adjusting in-stream audio settings and switching easily between OBS scenes, as a capable midi controller for triggering clips, tracks, or effects in Ableton Live or as a customisable hotkey pad for programs like Photoshop. It’s also handy for pasting frequently-used text or code snippets.
- Powered by RP2040
- 2MB of flash memory.
- 16 (4×4 matrix) of low profile keys connected directly to GPIOs
- Kailh hot-swap switch sockets (for Cherry MX-compatible switches)
- Per key RGB LEDs driven by an IS31FL3731 PWM LED matrix driver
- A BOOTSEL button (this can also be used as a user switch)
- A reset button!
- Powered and programmable via USB-C
- Dimensions: approx 76mm x 76mm x 30mm (L x W x H, including switches, keycaps and feet)
- No soldering required!
- Comes with CircuitPython pre-installed
- Keybow 2040 CircuitPython library
Required to Complete