Designed by hsgw https://5z6p.com – the designer that brought you the Plaid!
Lain is an Alice style ergonomic 40% keyboard.
More keys in the centre and thumb helps to relieve stress from typing habits.
This kit requires no soldering.
- Serial experiments Lain themed keyboard (licensed under #lainttl https://www.nbcuni.co.jp/rondorobe/anime/lain/ttl/)
- Pre-soldered pcb with hotswap socket
- Built in ATMEGA32u4
- USB Type-C
- 3 x status LED
- QMK compatible
- FR4 Top/Bottom plate and 8mm thick acrylic middle
- Sticker (illustrated by masahito_yomenu)
- Pre-soldered main PCB
- Top plate
- Bottom plate
- PCB, Top/Bottom plate and acrylic middle part may have some scratches caused by manufacturing.
- MCU and components may be changed depending on parts procurement or other unavoidable reasons.
- The photo was taken when the product was still under development. The actual product may look different.