Romeo 40% Staggered Through-Hole Keyboard Kit
Build your very own compact custom keyboard from scratch!
- Staggered 40% layout
- Easy to solder, uses only through-hole components (no SMD)
- USB-C Connector (very hard to solder)
- Documentation in the GitHub repository
- Main PCB
- Bottom plate
- All electronic components
- Controller flashed with USBaspLoader bootloader
- Brass standoffs and screws
- Acrylic cover
NOTE: No switch plate. 5-pin switches only. You will need at least 45 switches.
Required to Complete
PCB-mount 2u Stabiliser - x3