Elite-C (Pro Micro w/ USB-C)
- Compatible with all Pro Micro-based PCBs
- USB-C port that can’t be ripped off
- ATmega32u4 controller
- DFU bootloader
- 6 additional ATmega32u4 pins and USB pins broken out
- On-board reset button (you can still use the reset button on the keyboard PCB if it has one)
- 1.0mm thick PCB for slimmer profile (don’t worry, it’s still very solid and doesn’t flex)
- Comes with two 12-pin headers and one 5-pin header
- Total of 24 I/O pins to work with (6 more than the Pro Micro)
Question: Can I use this on just the master half of a board and use the cheaper Pro Micro on the slave?
Answer: Yes! You can do this without any problems, just remember that the Pro Micro half is flashed using avrdude, and the Elite-C half is flashed using dfu.
6 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.