When you purchase a ticket, you will receive an email with a PDF download link, this will include the address of the venue as well as the date and time of the meetup. You don’t need to print this off, just check in on the day. As always we do ask that you do not make the venue public. If you purchase multiple tickets in one order, the same applies. Just check in on the day on the sign in sheet (each person will need to check in), and it will show the quantity of tickets you have purchased. For vendors there is a vendor specific ticket, this guarantees you table space to showcase and sell your products!
Please basket this separately to any other items.
See Description below for FAQ’s
List of Vendors attending so far:
– Q: Is there a ticket cap?
– A: 200 Tickets. There is potential for more to be released however it’s not confirmed. So if you want to come get your tickets ASAP.
– Q: Why is the location hidden?
– A: This is hidden to avoid people who have not bought tickets from turning up on the day without one. However can can confirm that the venue is in greater London, about 30 minutes on the tube from Kings Cross.
Q: Increase in ticket price from previous years? A: While we would have liked to keep the same ticket cost from the last meetup, due to the popularity of the meetups and growth of our community we could no longer use spaces we once did due to capacity limits. Due to this we have had to move to bigger and better spaces for us and with that comes an increase in cost. After some deliberation and discussion between the team we came to the decision that to meet the expectations of the event we had to slightly increase the ticket prices. Do note that any and all leftover funds from ticket sales do go right back into the meetups to make them as good as we can for everyone.
– Q: What are the milestones you have mentioned?
– A: The milestones are pre-determined ticket sale goals we have set that have a physical reward for all members who attend should we hit them, more details will be given about each one as and when we reach them.
-Q: Is there a limit to how many boards i can bring?
-A: Nope! Don’t go mad but we will have plenty of rooms to show off your boards.
-Q: Is there an age limit on attendance?
-A: All ages are welcome but we do require that anyone under the age of 13 is accompanied by a responsible adult. That means you can bring your kids, parents, grandparents etc. However all attendees need a ticket (1 ticket for each person).
-Q: How Long is the event? When does it start/end?
-A: 11am – 4:30pm. You will be able to come and go as you please and do not have to stay for the full duration of the event. However give away prizes will be announced at the end and if you are not there to collect your prize, it will be re-rolled.