IMPORTANT: Please flash your controller before soldering it to the board to make sure it works properly first. PocketType is loaded into QMK Toolbox. Make sure to click the LOAD button to load the keymap.
Press the reset switch on your controller (Elite-C) or bridge GND and RST on the Pro Micro. The controller will disconnect and reconnect in bootloader mode inside QMK. Click Flash.
The default keymap looks like this:
Of course you can change this however you like 🙂
- 1. Solder in the Tact Switches. These can be orientated in either direction.
- 2. Solder in the Diodes. The black section of the diode should face toward the square pad.
- 3. Solder in the LED’s. The longer leg goes into the circle pad, short into the square pad.
- 4. Solder the resistors. These can be installed in either direction.
- 5. Solder in the controller using header or a socket. The components should be facing up
- 6. Test the PCB! If all works, build up the case as instructed by the included instructions.
- 7. Type away!