IMPORTANT: Please flash your controller before soldering it to the board to make sure it works properly first. PocketType is loaded into QMK Toolbox.
Please search for “evyd13/pockettype” in the drop-down box “Keyboard from qmk.fm”.
Make sure to click the LOAD button to load the keymap.
Press the reset switch on your controller (Elite-C) or bridge GND and RST on the Pro Micro. The controller will disconnect and reconnect in bootloader mode inside QMK. Click Flash.
The default keymap looks like this:
Of course you can change this however you like 🙂
- 1. Solder in the Tact Switches. These can be orientated in either direction.
- 2. Solder in the Diodes. The black section of the diode should face toward the square pad.
- 3. Solder in the LED’s. The longer leg goes into the circle pad, short into the square pad.
- 4. Solder the resistors. These can be installed in either direction.
- 5. Solder in the controller using header or a socket. The components should be facing up
- 6. Test the PCB! If all works, build up the case as instructed by the included instructions.
- 7. Type away!
These are powered from the RAW pin, which only appears on the Pro Micro and Puchi-C controllers; if you want to use Bit C or Elite C look here: https://imgur.com/a/mmkauv4